Together they must escape and free the others… or risk losing everything–and everyone–they love.
“A thrilling, dark and deeply romantic read that had me sitting on the edge of my seat and eagerly awaiting the next installment.”
~Refracted Light Young Adult Book Reviews
On October 2, 2012 Evolved Publishing is launching the final book in the Forbidden Trilogy, just over one year after the first book, Forbidden Mind, launched. I’m beyond excited, I can’t even tell you! And now, I finally get to reveal the amazing cover, designed by Sarah Melville. This is my favorite cover of them all and I’m so happy it can now be the face of The Forbidden Trilogy.
Described as X-Men meets Alias with a major twist (and more romance), this trilogy started as a short story based on a dream about a girl named Sam who could read minds and was raised in a secret school and rented out to the rich as a spy. It quickly evolved into something that has since taken over my life. To celebrate, Evolved is offering a very special edition of the complete trilogy. All three books in one, plus some major bonus content.
Bonus Content in The Forbidden Trilogy
- 2 short stories that give you a sneak peek into what happens between Forbidden Fire and Forbidden Life. Think of this as extra scenes in the next book! As an added bonus, my very sexy husband, Dmytry Karpov, is writing one of the stories! Why? Because this party doesn’t end with Forbidden Life. We have a whole new series planned in this world, and Dmytry and I are co-writing it! Look for the paranormal romance Sunrise & Nightfall in January and the Fallen Trilogy (paranormal thriller/romance) Blood of the Fallen, Tears of the Fallen and Flight of Fallen in May, 2013.
- A Book Club Discussion Guide (there are a lot of themes and issues explored in this series, from the value of human life, to the morality of using powers, to human trafficking to what it means to fall in love… I look forward to diving into all of them with you.)
- Character bios of your favorite peeps, with pictures! Learn more about Sam, Drake, Luke and Lucy
- A special letter to my readers where I will share with you the journey I took in creating this trilogy, and what you can look forward to next.
- And a Q&A with me. The fun part? You get to ask the questions.
Guess what, guys? You get to help me shape the bonus content for this book. Ask me anything in a comment below, or via email (Kimberly.Kinrade@gmail.com) and I’ll post the question and answer in the back of The Forbidden Trilogy. (Keep in mind, this is going to be read by teens as well as adults, so I reserve the right to edit out or not use questions that wouldn’t be appropriate.)
Also, I’d love to get your feedback on what kinds of discussion questions for the book guide you’d like to see. What themes or ideas have thus far touched you or made you think? What did you take away from the first two books that felt important or relevant?
Are there other characters you’d like to know more about in the Character Bio section? Let me know and I’ll see what I can do to include them.
Finally, is there ANYTHING else you’d like to see in this special edition?
October is going to be a big month. HUGE! I’ll be doing giveaways and blog tours and lots of special things for you, my readers, to celebrate the launch of the complete trilogy. It’s going to be SO MUCH FUN! And it doesn’t hurt that October is probably my favorite month of the year, and Fall my favorite season. So many reasons to be excited.
To further get you excited, click here for a sneak peek into Forbidden Life with the first (unedited) three chapters!
The ebook of The Forbidden Trilogy will only be $9.99, which is a $4 savings from buying the books individually. Even if you already have the first two, I think you’ll find that the bonus content is worth the extra $4!
Want to learn more about the Forbidden world? Here’s a list of posts and pages that highlight different aspects of these books.
Forbidden Fire (book 2) sample chapters: Chapters 1-3
Forbidden Life (book 3) sample chapters: Chapter 1-3
A guest post from Sam and Drake: Tell Me No Secrets
A guest post from Lucy: Lie to me. I dare you.here. New to our work? Get